Whether it is honing our consulting skills through horse whispering, catered lunches to promote internal networking or the presence of our in-house coach, we believe our working environment is pretty unique.
At FastPay, we believe a crisp, clean working environment is the best canvas for creativity and you'll see that across all of our offices. We like clever people who bring their personalities to work and we have the most fun when we are innovating and helping our clients.
Get to Know Us
FastPay is a GREAT place to work! We're all very passionate about what we do, and it shows in the dedication to our customers and products. We build innovative software and provide exceptional service to help meet the needs across a rapidly expanding media ecosystem, none of which is possible without smart and focused talent. Working alongside my FastPay family is what makes coming to work a joy!
Healthcare, dental & vision
At FastPay we are always looking for smart, hardworking, and fun people to join our team. Please review the job listings and apply if you think you have the skills and experience to contribute at FastPay.
Marketing and Sales Operations ManagerFull Time
- Location: Los Angeles
- Department: Marketing
Who are we?
FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of the media industry. Leveraging proprietary technology and analytics, we offer solutions that address inefficient payment processes and long payment terms. Having spent years analyzing invoices and executing electronic payments, we have industry-expertise that allows us to meet the needs of our long-standing clients.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, and London. With over $6B in payments and loans transacted to date, we continue to see exciting growth.
What’s in it for you?
- Leadership role within an established, rapidly growing, highly regarded fin/tech company
- Direct exposure to the ever-growing financial technology space
- Competitive salary, incentive pay, benefits with a generous company contribution, matching 401k, and stock options
- Catered lunches, team building events, onsite career coach, guest speakers & more
About the role
As a liaison between sales and marketing, the Marketing and Sales Operations Manager is responsible for measuring marketing campaign performance, lead management, lead scoring, web traffic, and overall revenue growth. This is an essential role within the Marketing organization and key to FastPay’s go-to-market strategy to increase awareness, enable sales, and optimize performance.
- Primary Salesforce Administrator (Certified ADM 201 minimum) with responsibility for over 50 users and over 10 custom profiles
- Manage a fully customized Salesforce database, with multiple custom objects and 5 different product types with 2 different product teams
- Train and onboard any new sales employees
- Analyze marketing performance and identify opportunities for optimization - web traffic, integrated campaigns, and ROI
- Partner with sales and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Handle direct mail campaigns which include contact list management, bulk shipping, tracking performance and follow-up reports
- Manage technical tools and platforms, including CRM (customer relationship management platforms such as Salesforce and MailChimp), often in collaboration with IT
- Set up lead nurturing, segment lists, score, and distribute leads
- Manage multiple marketing campaigns, campaign hierarchy and campaign influence (ROI and opportunity reporting)
- Work in Validity’s DemandTools third-party software - deduplication, data-hygiene management
- Implement Service Cloud and Pardot (certification a plus)
- Organize and maintain sales collateral
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- 5+ years of experience in sales ops, business ops, or similar role
- Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Strong understanding of CRM applications, Google Analytics, SFDC user management, profile building, and permission sets
- Background in marketing/sales alignment – including pipeline review, lead management, lead scoring, contact list management, and segmentation
- Knowledge of website development logistics and web development/web graphics project management
- Experience with validation rules, workflow rules (field updates, email triggers, etc), building reports and dashboards
- Familiar with APEX and Data Loader
- Thorough understanding of ABM essentials
Sales and Research InternInternship
- Location: Manhattan
- Department: Sales
Are you a college senior or grad student looking for a part-time role that provides real world business experience? If you're able to balance coursework with an ongoing part-time internship, then FastPay is the place for you!
At FastPay, you'll gain valuable working knowledge of the dynamic FinTech industry, work on meaningful projects, and have opportunities to network with executives and leaders throughout our organization.
This part-time internship is designed primarily to educate and develop students eager to learn about technology and what it’s like to be part of a financial technology company. This role is well-suited for business, communication, social sciences, and other related majors. Working with your personal internship coach, you’ll be part of a primary work team as well as other projects designed to expose you to colleagues and work across various business functions of the organization including software development, sales, marketing, operations, and credit. You’ll learn about current business processes, solutions to current business challenges, and new initiatives. You’ll also be embedded in FastPay’s collaborative culture, allowing for opportunities to build relationships on a social level by participating in the many fun events and activities that bring people together from all FastPay teams.
Our goal is to offer successful interns the chance to begin their careers with FastPay in the near future. We look forward to meeting you and working together.
FastPay is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree at an accredited college or university with an expected graduation in 2020
- Have taken a variety of business course or courses in a relevant field
- Curiosity and a desire to learn new things
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of MS office and G suite
- Impressive GPA
FastPay Internship: $20/hour, 20+ hours weekly
FastPay, founded in 2009, is finance reimagined to meet the needs of the media industry. Leveraging proprietary technology and analytics, we offer solutions that address inefficient payment processes and long payment terms. Having spent years analyzing invoices and executing electronic payments, we have industry expertise that allows us to meet the needs of our long-standing clients.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, and London. Since our inception, we have transacted billions of dollars in payments and loans.
The role: Sales Internship
Location: Union Square Park
What you’ll do
- Research and prospect top accounts
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to identify new opportunities in the marketplace
- Append Salesforce data to ensure accuracy of platform
- Build sales campaigns alongside the NY sales team
- Drive attendance for marketing events and tradeshows
What you’ll learn
- Working in our NY sales team, you will learn how to research prospects, build and execute sales campaigns, and how to use events to drive sales. You will get a hands-on understanding of how companies operate and how they manage cash.
What you’ll need to succeed (skills or classwork)
- This internship is perfect for someone that has hustle and drive. You will get to touch a lot of different departments and spend time researching the tech and media space. You will learn how to pitch our value proposition effectively and how we differ from other forms of capital.
Payments SpecialistFull Time
- Location: Framingham
- Department: Ad Operations
FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of hyper-growth digital industries. We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals providing innovative credit solutions to the most exciting companies in digital. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, San Francisco, Framingham, and London. At FastPay, we like to think we look more like our clients than a traditional finance firm and a trip to any of our offices will confirm our unique culture.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team fueling FastPay’s growth
- A challenging opportunity in an ever-growing organization
- Enormous exposure to the ever-growing FinTech space
- Catered lunches, stocked kitchen, cool employee events, and many opportunities for professional development
The Payments Specialist is responsible for ensuring successful delivery and processing of all payments dispatched by FastPay. This role also provides transactional support to suppliers ensuring that payments are processed efficiently and without error. This role receives day-to-day direction from the Payments Supervisor and reports to the Director of Operations.
- Provide service and support for payments dispatched by FastPay
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned payments are delivered and processed in a timely manner
- Research organizational structures, payment acceptance policies and methods of media vendors using databases, publicly available information online and smart data mining techniques
- Actively engage with suppliers via phone and email to qualify payment acceptance and methods
- Assist in payment discrepancies via outbound and inbound calls and emails
- Update internal systems with supplier changes
- 1-2+ years data entry, accounts payable, or operations experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High comfort level with MS Office suite of products, especially Excel
- Rapid data entry (50+ wpm) and working with databases
- Attention to detail and places a high value on accuracy over speed
- Ambition to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative and thrives in a team environment