Whether it is honing our consulting skills through horse whispering, catered lunches to promote internal networking or the presence of our several in-house pooches, we believe our working environment is pretty unique.
At FastPay, we believe a crisp, clean working environment is the best canvas for creativity and you'll see that across all of our offices. We like clever people who bring their personalities to work and we have the most fun when we are innovating and helping our clients.
Get to Know Us
FastPay is a GREAT place to work! We're all very passionate about what we do, and it shows in the dedication to our customers and products. We build innovative software and provide exceptional service to help meet the needs across a rapidly expanding media ecosystem, none of which is possible without smart and focused talent. Working alongside my FastPay family is what makes coming to work a joy!
Healthcare, dental & vision
At FastPay we are always looking for smart, hardworking, and fun people to join our team. Please review the job listings and apply if you think you have the skills and experience to contribute at FastPay.
Payments SpecialistFull Time
- Location: Framingham
FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of the media industry. Leveraging proprietary technology and analytics, we offer solutions that address inefficient payment processes and long payment terms. Having spent years analyzing invoices and executing electronic payments, we have industry-expertise that allows us to meet the needs of our long-standing clients.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, and Boston. With over $6B in payments and loans transacted to date, we continue to see exciting growth
The Payments Specialist is responsible for ensuring successful delivery and processing of all payments dispatched by FastPay. This role also provides transactional support to suppliers ensuring that payments are processed efficiently and without error. This role receives day-to-day direction from the Payments Team Leader and reports to the Operations Manager.
- Provide service and support for payments dispatched by FastPay
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned payments are delivered and processed in a timely manner
- Research organizational structures, payment acceptance policies and methods of media vendors using databases, publicly available information online and smart data mining techniques
- Actively engage with suppliers via phone and email to qualify payment acceptance and methods
- Assist in payment discrepancies via outbound and inbound calls and emails
- Update internal systems with supplier changes
- 1-2+ years data entry, accounts payable, or operations experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High comfort level with MS Office suite of products, especially Excel
- Rapid data entry (50+ wpm) and working with databases
- Attention to detail and places a high value on accuracy
- Ambition to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and thrives in a team environment