We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals providing innovative credit solutions to the most exciting companies in digital. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, San Francisco, and London.
At FastPay, we like to think we look more like our clients than a traditional finance firm and a trip to any of our offices will confirm our unique culture.Open Positions
Quality at speed
We are decisive and intentional. We make informed decisions quickly. Time is our most valuable commodity, we are discerning in how we spend it.
Pride in Ownership
We are proud of our high standards and we hold each other to them.
We say what we think - but always with respect.
Humility and respect
These are at the heart of our business. Our clients are entrepreneurs at the forefront of digital innovation. We admire their work and are honored to help them grow.
Everyday presents opportunities for spontaneous moments of fun.
Whether it is honing our consulting skills through horse whispering, catered lunches to promote internal networking or the presence of our in-house coach, we believe our working environment is pretty unique.
At FastPay, we believe a crisp, clean working environment is the best canvas for creativity and you'll see that across all of our offices. We like clever people who bring their personalities to work and we have the most fun when we are innovating and helping our clients.
Healthcare, dental & vision
It’s easy to get out of bed in the morning and come to work at FastPay because of the family like atmosphere. Everyone is a team player, and we collaborate really well together. I always feel like my voice is heard, and the same can be said across the entire organization.
In-house executive coaching for everyone clearly illustrates FastPay’s commitment to its employees. We care about how FastPay fits into your overall career trajectory and want to help you grow. A powerful understanding of who you are in all areas of your life creates health, happiness and fulfillment.
I love the electric energy at FastPay, and also within "FinTech" as a whole. It's inspiring to be part of a rapidly growing industry that seeks to give people better financial options. I've always found finance to be intimidating, and I know that's true for a lot of folks, but working here has given me more confidence in the future of the financial industry. That's carried over into my personal finances as well.
At FastPay we are always looking for smart, hardworking, and FUN people to join our team. Please review the job listings below and apply if you think you have the skills and experience to contribute at FastPay!
Loss Mitigation SupervisorFull Time
- Location: Los Angeles
- Department: Credit
FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of hyper-growth digital industries. We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals providing innovative credit solutions to the most exciting companies in digital. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, San Francisco, and London. At FastPay, we like to think we look more like our clients than a traditional finance firm and a trip to any of our offices will confirm our unique culture.
To date, FastPay has funded over $1.5B in loans across thousands of publishers, networks, exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, agencies and developers but this is just the beginning. Since 2009, we have seen enviable organic growth as our product has caught the interest of key players in the digital media industry. This year, we are building out our credit team to support the next phase of hyper-growth.
Strong candidates for the Loss Mitigation role will have excellent communication skills, experience in commercial lending and loan workouts and formal credit training is preferred. The role will report to the Director of Portfolio Management and will play a support role to the Portfolio Management and Operations Teams as well as our Legal Department.
- Manage a portfolio of distressed and/or defaulted clients which includes individual loan workouts
- Coordinate with principal in the event of insolvency to facilitate a smooth transition
- Oversee borrowers loan obligation and provide payoff updates when necessary
- Think strategically to ensure repayment occurs in the most timely and efficient manner
- Assess and negotiate repayment ability such as Forbearance Agreements
- Provide updates to senior management and legal department
- Track and monitor write-offs and recoveries
- Must be sensitive to the nature of distressed borrower situation and maintain a professional disposition while firmly setting expectations and often times delivering difficult information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant work experience
- 5+ years professional experience managing commercial loans
- Client handling experience and comfortable with escalation and resolution
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Efficient and effective problem solving skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, attention to detail
- Self-starter with a passion for growth and success and desire to contribute to team culture
- Strong negotiation skills preferred
- Some financial analysis
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with a dynamic team to fuel FastPay’s growth
Enormous exposure to the ever-growing digital media and technology space
Mentorship from an experienced team
Competitive Salary, benefits, Matching 401k, and Stock Options
Catered lunches, team building events, onsite career coach, guest speakers & more