We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals providing innovative credit solutions to the most exciting companies in digital. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, San Francisco, and London.
At FastPay, we like to think we look more like our clients than a traditional finance firm and a trip to any of our offices will confirm our unique culture.Open Positions
Quality at speed
We are decisive and intentional. We make informed decisions quickly. Time is our most valuable commodity, we are discerning in how we spend it.
Pride in Ownership
We are proud of our high standards and we hold each other to them.
We say what we think - but always with respect.
Humility and respect
These are at the heart of our business. Our clients are entrepreneurs at the forefront of digital innovation. We admire their work and are honored to help them grow.
Everyday presents opportunities for spontaneous moments of fun.
Whether it is honing our consulting skills through horse whispering, catered lunches to promote internal networking or the presence of our in-house coach, we believe our working environment is pretty unique.
At FastPay, we believe a crisp, clean working environment is the best canvas for creativity and you'll see that across all of our offices. We like clever people who bring their personalities to work and we have the most fun when we are innovating and helping our clients.
Healthcare, dental & vision
It’s easy to get out of bed in the morning and come to work at FastPay because of the family like atmosphere. Everyone is a team player, and we collaborate really well together. I always feel like my voice is heard, and the same can be said across the entire organization.
In-house executive coaching for everyone clearly illustrates FastPay’s commitment to its employees. We care about how FastPay fits into your overall career trajectory and want to help you grow. A powerful understanding of who you are in all areas of your life creates health, happiness and fulfillment.
I love the electric energy at FastPay, and also within "FinTech" as a whole. It's inspiring to be part of a rapidly growing industry that seeks to give people better financial options. I've always found finance to be intimidating, and I know that's true for a lot of folks, but working here has given me more confidence in the future of the financial industry. That's carried over into my personal finances as well.
At FastPay we are always looking for smart, hardworking, and FUN people to join our team. Please review the job listings below and apply if you think you have the skills and experience to contribute at FastPay!
Relationship ManagerFull Time
- Location: New York
- Department: Client Relations
FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of hyper-growth digital industries. We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals providing innovative credit solutions to the most exciting companies in digital. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, San Francisco, and London. At FastPay, we like to think we look more like our clients than a traditional finance firm and a trip to any of our offices will confirm our unique culture.
To date, FastPay has funded over $1.3B in loans across thousands of publishers, networks, exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, agencies and developers but this is just the beginning. Since 2009, we have seen enviable organic growth as our product has caught the interest of key players in the digital media industry. This year, we are building out our marketing function for the next phase of hyper-growth.
FastPay is not a typical finance company. Our category focus on digital media puts us right at the center of some of the world's most innovative industries - FinTech, MarTech and digital marketing. We are truly an engine driving innovation and growth for some of most exciting marketing companies and start-ups out there. We make financing simple, so our clients have time to focus on growing their businesses.
We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to provide the highest level of care for our clients. In this role you will be the primary point of contact to individual clients assigned under a broader portfolio of the relationship management team. In this very important role you will:
- Form, maintain and strengthen relationships with key decision makers, using your ability to communicate at all levels within company hierarchy
- Act as a liaison between FastPay and clients, representing the interests of both to achieve high quality interaction and partnership / revenue growth
- Offer superior service and support; provide quality assurance of internal processes and procedures and suggestions on how to improve client satisfaction and profitability (while taking into consideration company initiatives and resources)
- Develop a deep understanding of the client and their industry including trends and competitive landscape; apply this knowledge to internal feedback for service & product development
- Be responsible for client retention by identifying client risks or opportunities
- BA or comparable degree
- 2+ years professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Efficient and effective problem solving skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, attention to detail
- Client handling experience: comfortable with issue escalation and resolution
- Understanding of a platform serviced solution
- Strong client focus; customer service oriented
- Self-starter with a passion for growth and success and desire to contribute to team culture
- Ad tech or start-up and tech company experience preferred
- Rudimentary understanding of financial and credit analysis preferred