Information that we collect
FastPay collects information on this website for the goal of ultimately providing better services to our customers and partners. We collect information on this website in two ways: (1) information that you directly submit to us through FastPay’s website and (2) information that we obtain from your visiting FastPay’s website and from your usage or viewing of any services or content provided therein, including but not limited to the following:
- device-specific information, including but not limited to your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number;
- log information, including but not limited to details of how you used or interfaced with our website, your Internet protocol address, device event information (including crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL), or cookies that may uniquely identify your browser;
- location information such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device;
- personally identifiable information such as names, phone numbers, and emails that are directly and voluntarily submitted by you to FastPay; and
- any other information that may be customarily collected from an internal or third-party provider of website analytics software or services.
How we use information that we collect
FastPay uses the information it collects to improve the content of our website as well as to gather insight on how to improve our service and product offerings for our customers. FastPay does not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services.
Sharing your information
FastPay does not share any of the foregoing information collected with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of FastPay except with respect to information disclosed (a) with your consent, (b) to domain administrators, (c) to third-party providers of web analytics software or services, (d) to any governmental authority if compelled by applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (e) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, or (f) to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of FastPay, our customers, end-users, or the public as required or permitted by applicable law. We may also share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners and various stakeholders.
Changing your personally identifiable information
In the event that you provide FastPay with any personally identifiable information, you may contact FastPay by phone or through webform as indicated on FastPay’s website to request to review or change any of such personally identifiable information.
FastPay’s online portals may, from time to time, utilize third-party analytics systems (including but not limited to Lucky Orange) to help improve usability and the customer experience. Such systems may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Such systems may record keystroke information that you voluntarily enter on this website. Such systems do not track this activity on any site that does not use such systems. With respect to the Lucky Orange Service, you can choose to disable such service at http://www.luckyorange.com/